Epiphone Casino Worn, Worn Blue Denim
Since 1961, the Casino has been Epiphone’s best-selling archtop and a rock ‘n’ roll standard. Over the years it has been the choice of players including blues legend Howlin' Wolf, Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones, and John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison of The Beatles. Now available in three new Worn finishes, including Worn Olive Drab, Worn Ebony, and Worn Blue Denim, these Casinos still feature the classic design elements that make the model a legend, including a thin 5-ply maple hollow body, two Dogear P-90 pickups and a mahogany neck with a 60s C profile. Optional hardshell case available separately.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 60's C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Set Neck
- Body Shape Casino
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Bracing Spruce Contour Brace
- Binding Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Finish Worn
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Diamond Trapeze
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Vintage Deluxe: metal button, press-in bushing
- Pickguard Casino with "E" logo, 3-ply
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Ply Crescent Bullet with "E" logo
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats with metal inserts and dial pointers
- Switch Tip Cream
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Pickup Covers Nickel Dogear
- Neck Pickup Epiphone PRO P-90
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone PRO P-90
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack Epiphone heavy duty 1/4" output jack
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
What a great guitar. Quality issue aside which GAK handled brilliantly. This is by far the best Casino I have owned. Thanks Epiphone for a great 2020 model range.