Epiphone Dot, Cherry
The Epiphone Dot is Epiphone's answer to the venerable Gibson ES-335, with dot inlays. A guitar that's affectionately just referred to as "Dot" these days. Originals have been wowing guitar players all over the world for around 6 decades. But vintage models can't complete with the Epiphone Dot on value for money grounds. It's simply one of the best deals available is you're looking for classic "Dot" tone at an affordable price.
Epiphone has long been famous for its own original semi-acoustic models from the '50s Kalamazoo era, including the Riviera and the Sheraton, which are still rolling of the production line today. During the same time those guitars were designed and first being put together, the ES 335 was becoming a firm favourite of blues, rock, country, and pop acts. Its elegant design and wide ranging and colourful tone really put it on the map.
Now, the Epiphone Dot brings the sustain and resonance of this classic semi-acoustic design to players the world over. And for a bounty less than most solid body guitars.
Call GAK now for Epiphone info, advice and the UK's best guitar deals - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Laminated maple
- Top Material: Laminated maple
- Neck: Mahogany, SlimTaper™ "D" Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid "dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker™
- Controls: 2-Volume, 2-Tone
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone 3-way toggle
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic StopBar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® 16:1
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year