Epiphone ES-339 PRO (Cherry)
The Epiphone ES-339 PRO has its roots in the classic era of semi-acoustics - the era that defined the Epiphone and Gibson Kalamazoo factory as a leader in cutting edge instruments. Today, the Epiphone ES-339 turns back the clock to this golden era, while simultaneously rocketing the semi-acoustic into the future.
Original introduced in the late '50s, ES series guitars were instant classics. They brought that archtop feel to players who had wholly recently embraced the solid-body. The first in the ES series was the ES-335, an amazing guitar no doubt, but one many players have always felt was a little too big.
Based around a size that's more like a Les Paul, the ES-339 is the a perfect for you if you're one of these players.
With its reduced size laminated Maple body with solid centre block, SlimTaper "D" profile 24.75" Mahogany, hand-set and glued neck, 22 jumbo frets with a 1-11/16" nut and 12" radius rosewood 'board, the ES-339 is a great combination of classic and modern. With single ply cream binding on the fingerboard and body completing the classic look.
The Epiphone ES-339 pickups give you a huge variety of sound choices for the modern guitarist. The Alnico Classic PRO and Alnico Classic PRO Plus humbucker pickups are designed to make a variety of tones and the push/pull coil tapping adds a extra layer of versatility.
The classic Epiphone hardware you've come to know and trust makes the ES-339 a must-have guitar. Featuring Epiphone's LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and LockTone Stopbar tailpiece, the ES-339 sports all nickel hardware along with Grover Deluxe 14:1 ratio Vintage machine heads with Tombstone buttons.
The ES-339 is for you if you're looking for a versatile, professional instrument that's capable of crunch, rock, jazz, country, and stinging blues.
Call GAK now for Epiphone info, advice and the best deals on guitars, amps, and effects - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Reduced size Laminated Maple body with solid center block
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Mortise and Tenon
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length "24.75""
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl Dot inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO Plus™
- Front Controls:
- -3-way Pickup Selector
- -Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- -Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- -Neck Pickup Tone
- -Bridge Pickup Tone
- Outputs: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- -Fingerboard - 1 ply (cream)
- -Body - 1 ply (cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Deluxe Vintage with Tombstone buttons; 14:1 Ratio
- Strings: Gibson™ Brite Wires 10-46