Epiphone Les Paul ES PRO Semi-Acoustic Guitar, Transparent Black
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Epiphone Les Paul ES Pro is a true ES-Style semi-acoustic Archtop, with Les Paul ProBucker Pickups!
Epiphone has been one of the world's leaders of archtop design for nearly a century, and with the Les Paul ES-PRO they present this long tradition combined with the Les Paul, one of the world's most successful solid-body electrics. With its ES-style body, f-holes, traditional body bracing, and coil-tapped Epiphone ProBuckers, this is a seriously versatile guitar that straddles the past and the future with ease. Modern features include its dual-Action Truss Rod, Grover Rotomatic machine heads, and LockTone bridge and Stopbar tailpiece.
Like every Les Paul Standard the ES-PRO has a Flame Maple Top with the classic Les Paul profile, but the ES-PRO also has gorgeous carved f-holes, as inspired by Epiphone designs like the Casino and Sheraton. Other classic Les Paul/Gibson parts of the spec include Les Paul style 24.75” scale, '60s SlimTaper D-profile mahogany neck, Rosewood 'board with medium jumbo frets, 12” radius, and '50s style pearloid inlays. Taking a cue from the design of the ES-335 the ES-PRO's semi-acoustic body has a centre block and counter brace.
The Les Paul ES-PRO is powered by Epiphone’s acclaimed ProBuckes, designed from the ground up to recreate the first generation of hand wound Les Paul humbuckers from the '50s. These ProBuckers include the same 42 gauge Elektrisola wire as those originals, plus 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used in the Gibson BurstBuckers. And both of the ProBuckers here are coil-tapped, so you can split the pick-up to get single-coild style sounds without changing guitar. To keep things simple tapping it activated by a push/pull volume control for each pick-up, letting you mix things up in any combination you like.
The Les Paul ES PRO included Epiphone's world class hardware, including a solid nickel fully adjustable LockTone bridge and Stopbar and Grover's renowned 18:1 Rotomatic tuners.
Call GAK now for Epiphone advice and info and the UK's best deals on guitars, amps, and FX - 01273 665400
- Finish: Gloss
- Top: Flame Maple Laminated; 3-layer
- Body: Laminated Maple; 3-layer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™ D-profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable; Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-layer; Black/White; "Les Paul ES" in White
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with "Trapeze" Pearloid Inlays
- Nut: White Synthetic Bone
- Headstock Inlay: "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™
- -3-way Pickup Selector with White toggle cap
- -Neck Pickup Volume with coil-splitting
- -Bridge Pickup Volume with coil-splitting
- -Neck Pickup Tone
- -Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs: Gold RidgeTop™ "top hat" knobs with metal pointers
- -Top: (1-layer); Pure White
- -Fingerboard: (1-layer); Pure White
- -Headstock: None
- -Body Back: (1-layer); Pure White
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Pickguard: Cream
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty, Non-Rotating 1/4" with Square Jack Plate
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatics™ ; 18:1 ratio