Epiphone Les Paul Special VE Vintage Edition (Vintage Heritage Cherry Sunburst)
The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE Vintage Edition in Vintage Heritage Cherry Sunburst, with its new Worn, Vintage finishes, is powered by Open Coil Humbuckers and has a Poplar body. The vintage finish and lack of binding give this guitar a seriously sleek look and the Les Paul VE is cut to the same classic profile of all Les Pauls. The bolt-on neck is fast and comfortable and has '60's SlimTaper D-profile. The Rosewood fingerboard has traditional Pearloid "Dot" inlays, a 24.75" scale, a 14" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets, and a standard 1 11/16" nut. Just below the headstock is the famed "bell" shaped truss rod cover found on every Les Pauls since the early 50s with "Vintage Edition" in white.
The Les Paul Special VE features Epiphone’s world famous open-coil humbuckers with a warm 650R in the neck position and a slightly hotter 700T in the bridge or lead position. Controls include a 3-way pickup selector switch, a Master Volume, and a Master Tone control, each with traditional "Black Speed Knobs" pots with long lasting 500K Ω potentiometers.
Epiphone features all-metal rock solid hardware on all of its instruments. The Les Paul Special VE comes standard with the legendary Locktone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece for easy set up. Tuning is fast and reliable with Epiphone Premium Covered tuners with a 14:1 ratio. The higher the ratio, the more accurate your tuning. The tuners are mounted on an Epiphone Clipped Ear headstock with Les Paul Model in gold and the Epiphone log in silver.
Call GAK now for the UK's best Epiphone advice and prices || 01273 665400
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- -3-way Pickup Selector
- -Master Volume
- -Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Other: "2016" Edition logo on back of headstock