Epiphone SG Special VE, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
The Epiphone SG Special VE gives you SG tone and styling and doesn't break the bank. The SG Special is the most affordable SG in the Epiphone and follows on from two of Epiphone's bestsellers. The G-400 and G-310. What the VE does to the SG Special format, is to add a subtle range of vintage worn finishes.
The SG's signature devilish double-cutaway design still reigns supreme and gives amazing access to all 22 frets. The SG Special VE features bolt-on Hard Maple, SlimTaper profile neck with Rosewood fingerboard that's a comfortable and easy to play guitar. A pair of open-coil, Humbuckers (700T and 650R) are plenty hot enough to give you enough grit and grind when you need it.
Call GAK now for Epiphone info, advice and the UK prices on guitars, amps and effects - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- -3-way Pickup Selector
- -Master Volume
- -Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
My daughter had been searching for her second electric guitar, this was very well priced, lovely colour and sounds awesome
10/10. Bought this for my missus. She’s not put it down. As a guitar teacher I highly recommend Epiphone...
Quality is reasonable and price is good
Lovely guitar with a not so common body shape.