Evans Super Tough Dry Snare Head 14in, B14STD
Evans ST two-ply drum head offers durability and a full-bandwidth rim shot. The Dry version features small vent holes around the edge that eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound.
Evans Super Tough (ST) Snare heads offer two plies of 7.5mil film. The ST promotes durability and a full-bandwidth rimshot. It delivers all the volume and ring needed, yet amazingly responds to the flick of a fingernail.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 14" snare batter drum head made using two plies of 7.5mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Delivers all the volume and rind needed
- The Dry version features small vent holes around the edge that eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA