Faith FKV Naked Venus Concert Electro Acoustic
Faith FKV Naked Venus Concert Electro Acoustic Product Overview
The Faith FKV Naked Venus Concert Electro Acoustic features a Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, and just like the rest of the Faith Guitars range is made from 100% solid tonewood. However, as the name implies, the cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped back, leaving a natural, Naked guitar.
Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this sort of price. This Naked Venus Cutaway model features a Solid Englemann Spruce top; Solid Mahogany back and sides; Rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock facing; and Shadow Electronics Performer-Tuner Preamp with Nanoflex pickup.
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding N/A
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 2mm Abalone
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle NuBone
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Abalone Dots Finish
- Finish Type 2 Stage Satin all over
- Pickup/Preamp Shadow PerformerTuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year