Faith FVTB Trembesi Venus Concert Electro Acoustic
Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Electro Acoustic £799.00
Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Left Handed £799.00
Faith FECV Eclipse Venus Concert Electro Acoustic £755.00
Taylor GS Mini-e Electro Acoustic, Koa £799.00
Faith FNCEMG Mahogany Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic £764.00
Faith FNCEHG HiGloss Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic £688.00
Faith FVHG HiGloss Venus Concert Electro Acoustic £729.00
Guild D-120E Westerly Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Natural £698.00
Guild D-120CE Westerly Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Natural £745.00
Guild M-140E Westerly Concert Electro Acoustic, Natural £791.00
Ozark 3515BTEC-BK Electro Cutaway Resonator (Matte Black) £681.00
Faith FEMC-BNC Eclipse Mercury Parlour Electro Acoustic, Scoop Cutaway £755.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Faith FVTB Trembesi Venus Concert Electro Acoustic Product Overview
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise. It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
Faith Trembesi instruments are a relatively recent addition to the Faith range. Indigenous to Indonesia – where the Faith workshops are based – this beautifully grained, exotic Trembesi wood sits comfortably between the tonal offerings of Mahogany and Rosewood.
Using Engelmann Spruce for the top and Solid Indonesian Trembesi for the back and sides, each guitar looks quite traditional until the exotic timber is revealed upon closer inspection. Trembesi series guitars will respond well to strumming and finger-style techniques alike, with the frequency curve starting high, dipping a little and rising once more toward the top. The resulting sound is remarkably loud and responsive with evenly balanced harmonics.
This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup electronics.
Faith Trembesi Series Venus Cutaway Concert Spec
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood Solid Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle TUSQ
- Nut Width Nut 43mm (47mm 12str) / String Spacing 55mm (58mm 12 str)
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup/Preamp Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup