Fender American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker 3 Colour Sunburst
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Product Overview by GAK
Brought in to replace Fender's Deluxe line, the Elite line of guitars are some of the most innovative models in the Fender range. There is no more iconic guitar than the Fender Stratocaster when it comes to rock n’ roll and this guitar does well to maintain that vintage Fender feel with features such as the Alder Body that has been used for Strats for years.
The guitar sports a compound neck profile designed for optimum comfort, a modern C shape at the nut which morphs into a D shaped profile at the neck heel greatly improving playability, going from 9.5" radius at the low end to a 14" at the high end.
Pick up wise you will find a Fender Shawbucker pickup on the bridge, providing you with everything from warm smooth tones, to powerful leads. In the middle and neck positions you'll find the fourth generation Noiseless pickups. These pickups are almost completely noise free and provide vintage Fender sound. The pickups are also equipped with the S-1 switching option, you can run all three pickups together and accessing standard pickup combinations in series instead of the typical parallel wiring.
The Elite Stratocaster is a great option for guitarists who love the original Strats but feel they need a higher performance.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large White Pearloid Dots (Rosewood),
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green, 4-Ply Tortoiseshell (Olympic Pearl)
- Pickups: ShawbuckerTM(Bridge), New 4th Generation Noiseless(Neck Middle)
- Pickup Switching: S-1 Switch Up: Position 1. Bridge Pickup. Position 2. Bridge/Middle
- Special Electronics: Push-Push Passing Lane Switch to Engage Bridge Pickup and
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1TM Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Molded Case
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo