Fender Classic Design CT-140SE Sunburst
Fender Classic Design CT-140SE Sunburst Overview by GAK
The new Classic Design CT models feature a brand new body shape: Travel. Its short scale and compact size make it the perfect instrument to bring along wherever the music takes you. The CT-140SE Travel body is derived from an Auditorium shape that’s been scaled down to 23.5” for comfort and portability.
A great choice for players of all ages and sizes, it’s exceptional alternative to downsized instrument normally reserved for young strummers. The CT-140SE comes packed with the top-of-line Classic Design appointments that players of all levels are sure to appreciate, including rosewood back and sides and an Fishman® Presys preamp system. It also features a solid spruce top and a new easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges.
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Travel
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck: Mahogany, Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Acrylic Inlay Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone™, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 23.5” (597 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: None
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Presys Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Phase
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Hardshell Case
A good guitar for the money... bought it for air travel and it t sounds reasonably good...
Superb value for money.. playable straight from the box..Awesome through my PA, roland cube and Crate limo.. Not bad acoustically either for such a small guitar.. really pleased with it.