Fender Custom Shop '60 Stratocaster Relic, Roasted Maple With Rosewood, Chocolate 3 Tone Sunburst
Fender Custom Shop '60 Stratocaster Relic, Roasted Maple With Rosewood, Chocolate 3 Tone Sunburst Overview by GAK.
This Fender Custom Shop '60 Stratocaster Relic with Roasted Maple Neck and Rosewood Fretboard has been spec'd to offer a modern take on a vintage inspired instrument. Destined for the player who likes the look and feel of a vintage instrument but with a modern take on the neck to offer an easy playability and extra stability. Featuring a slim Roasted Maple neck proven to be more resistant to changes in temperature and moisture then topped with a vintage/modern inspired Compound Radius Dark Rosewood Fretboard. Add some 6100 Jumbo Frets and you have (in our opinion) one of the nicest, most playable necks available from the Fender Custom Shop, try it and see for yourself! The rest of the guitar is more traditional with a two-piece Alder body in a Nitro finish, Fat '60s pickups and modern wiring with a 5-way switch. This is not a 'Vintage Correct' '60s Strat but more of a Vintage inspired Strat that has made use of the advancements in modern luthier techniques available today to deliver a truly Custom Shop instrument.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is as good as it gets. You know it when you play one—it’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that adds a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, and is as close as it gets to an original build Fender from the Golden Era.
Fender Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster Relic Specs:
- Model: 1960 Stratocaster Relic
- Body: Alder Body with a Nitro Finish
- Neck: Roasted Maple neck with a Slab Rosewood Board (Sorted for Dark)
- Neck Shape: '60s Oval C (.780" - .930")
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"-9.5" Compound Radius
- Frets: 21 6100 Frets
- Nut: 1.65" Micarta
- Inlays: White Micarta Dots
- Tuners: Fender Gotoh Vintage
- Bridge: Vintage synchronized trem
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Hardware
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Mint Green
- Wiring; Modern Strat with 5/way Switch
- Pickups: Fat '60s pickups
- Case: Hardcase with COA