Fender Custom Shop LTD ‘50s Tele Thinline Relic, Rosewood Neck, Vintage Blonde
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Relic ‘50s Tele Thinline (Vintage Blonde), Overview by GAK
The perfect balance of light and dark, the Limited Edition Relic ‘50s Tele Thinline definitively answers the question “What if the Telecaster Thinline had been released in the ‘50s, instead of the late ‘60s?” Perfect for players in search of superb tonal versatility, light weight and vintage worn-in feel, this Custom Shop guitar is a study in sonic contrast and balance, with built-in mojo and style to spare. Includes an engraved “Limited Edition” neck plate, Certificate of Authenticity and deluxe hardshell case.
This 6lb Guitar is made from 2-Piece Select Ash with a Relic® Lacquer finish, solid Rosewood neck with a 1957 Soft “V” Shape and 9.5” (241 mm) Radius fingerboard with 21 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets, Nickel/Chrome Relic® Bridge, ‘51 Nocaster Bridge with Reverse Angle Center Saddle. Custom Shop Hand-Wound Original Pickups, Blackguard Tele® (Bridge)
Custom Shop Hand-Wound “Twisted” Tele®, Modern Tele W/ Greasebucket Wiring, Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish Relic Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Neck Material Rosewood
- Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape 1957 Soft "V"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard AAA Rosewood (Sorted for Dark)
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Vintage Clay Dot
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop Hand-Wound Original Blackguard Tele®
- Neck Pickup Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass).
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge '51 Nocaster Bridge with Reverse Angle Center Saddle
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome Relic
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard 1-Ply Parchment Relic
- Control Knobs Nocaster® Chrome Relic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity