Fender Highway Series Dreadnought, Rosewood Fingerboard, All-Mahogany Overview
The Fender Highway Series Dreadnought seamlessly combines traditional acoustic craftsmanship with modern ergonomic design, featuring a slim, lightweight form factor, a Mahogany top married to a chambered Mahogany body, and cutting-edge Fishman Fluence Acoustic Pickup system for truly natural plugged-in tone.
Welcome to the Fender Highway Series Dreadnought, an acoustic guitar that defies convention by intertwining time-honoured craftsmanship with pioneering technology.
From the very first chord you play on the Fender Highway Series Dreadnought, you’ll soon realise that this acoustic guitar exists in its own lane. Fusing traditional guitar artistry with pioneering technology, Fender has crafted an instrument that offers guitarists a new and exciting avenue for acoustic expression. Its streamlined form factor prioritises playability, blending slim dimensions and lightweight construction for the optimal ergonomic experience.
Form Meets Function
The Highway Series Dreadnought features an agile form factor that’s slim, incredibly lightweight and supremely comfortable. Crafted meticulously with a genuine Mahogany top set into a fully chambered Mahogany body, this electro-acoustic guitar provides the sonic heft of a traditional acoustic guitar - without the bulk. In other words, it offers on-lap comfort that’s second to none, making it ideal for both studio musicians and gigging artists alike.
A highlight of the Fender Highway Series is the unique internal structure, which includes a tapered floating X bracing pattern. This inventive engineering results in an acoustic tone that is dynamic and organic, teeming with remarkable resonance. It’s as if the guitar defies its own compact dimensions to offer a sound usually reserved for much larger acoustic models.
Analogue Fishman Electronics
When it comes to amplification, the Fender Highway Series Dreadnought features the revolutionary Fishman Fluence Acoustic Pickup system. It utilises a gracefully curved magnetic Fluence Core pickup and cutting-edge all-analogue technology. The outcome is a pure, clear, and astonishingly realistic amplified tone that resists feedback and retains the natural essence of the guitar, making it a reliable choice for live performance and studio recording.
A New Type of Acoustic
If you’re a musician who values comfort without skimping on sound quality, the Fender Highway Series Dreadnought is crafted with you in mind. Whether you’re playing long gigs, recording in a studio, or simply enjoying an afternoon strum, this Fender acoustic guitar balances tactile pleasure and acoustic integrity like no other before it. With its inspiring tone, comfy playability, and premium electronics, the Fender Highway Dreadnought is bound to become an indispensable part of your collection.
The included Fender Deluxe Gig Bag makes transporting your Highway Parlor guitar a breeze and keeps it secure between practice sessions.
As well as this Mahogany top version, there’s a Fender Highway Series Dreadnought with a Solid Sitka Spruce top and a Natural finish. The Highway Series Parlor is also available in All-Mahogany and Natural versions, offering the same specs as the Dreadnought in an even more compact and portable size that’s ideal for travelling and couch-side strumming.
- Ergonomically contoured body, 2.25" depth
- Mahogany top, fully-chambered thinline mahogany body
- Bolt-on mahogany neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Proprietary Fishman® Fluence® Acoustic analog electronics
- Innovative body design and bracing architecture
- Deluxe Gig Bag
- - Series: Highway
- - Orientation: Right-Hand
- - Colour: Mahogany
- - Country of Origin: MX
- - Headstock: 6-in-Line Highway
- - Neck Material: Mahogany
- - Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- - Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- - Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- - Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- - Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- - Position Inlays: White Dot
- - Number of Frets: 20
- - Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- - Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" Hex Adjustment
- - String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- - Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- - Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- - Body: Solid Mahogany Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- - Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- - Body Shape: Dreadnought
- - Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- - Body Back: Chambered Mahogany
- - Body Sides: Chambered Mahogany
- - Body Material: Solid Mahogany Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- - Bracing: Tapered Floating X
- - Rosette: Checkerboard
- - Purfling: Checkerboard
- - Bridge: Modern Viking
- - Bridge Pins: White
- - Pickguard: None
- - Hardware Finish: Chrome
- - Tuning Machines: Fender® ClassicGear™
- - Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- - Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- - Controls: Volume, Contour
- - Special Electronics: Fishman® Fluence® Acoustic Pickup
- - Dimensions: 7.00x17.40x46.20 IN
- - Shipping Weight: 15.95 LB
- - Body Depth: 2.25" (57 mm)
- - Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- - Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- - Shipping Length: 46.20 IN
- - Shipping Height: 7.00 IN
- - Shipping Width: 17.40 IN
- - Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
Fender 60CL Phosphor Bronze Wound Ball End Strings 11-52
Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze Wound Ball End Strings 12-53
Fender 60M Phosphor Bronze Wound Ball End Strings 13-56
Fender FT-1 Color Clip-On Tuner
Fender Bullet Tuner, Black
Fender 351 Shape Celluloid Medley Thin (12)
Fender 351 Shape Celluloid Medley Medium (12)