Fender Noventa Stratocaster, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Crimson Red Transparent
This Fender Noventa Stratocaster is part of the Noventa series, which means classic Fender designs with great playability, a powerful sound (with Noventa single-coil pickups), and great looks.
This Stratocaster has an Alder body, which delivers a balanced sound, and a rich Crimson Red Transparent finish. For the neck, it has a comfortable Modern ‘C’-shaped Maple neck with a 21-fret Pau Ferro Pau Ferro fretboard, which has the warmth of Rosewood and great durability. This Strat also features a 6-saddle vintage-style ‘string-through-body’ hardtail bridge, so you won’t have any tuning issues and vintage-style tuning machines.
For pickups, it two Noventa single-coil pickups to provide a versatile range of tones suitable for many styles of music, with a 3-way switching blade to easily get your preferred sound. To complete the look is a black and white pickguard, nickel and chrome hardware, and black control knobs.
Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Stratocaster is an authoritative tone machine – featuring Noventa single-coil pickups, master volume and tone controls, and a hardtail Strat bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite, crisp highs and smooth lows of the Noventa pickups. The dynamic range of these pickups offers a wide array of versatile and potent tones – suitable for everything from hard rock to jazz and anything in-between. A Modern ‘C’ neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5’ radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge Pickup Fender® MP-90
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Crimson Red Transparent
- Configuration SS
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Fender® MP-90
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style