Fender Paramount PM-2E Parlor Limited All-Mahogany, Antique Cognac Burst
Fender Paramount PM-2E Parlor Limited All-Mahogany, Antique Cognac Burst Overview by GAK:
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-2E Parlor Limited All-Mahogany combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar.
The open-pore mahogany top is extremely lively, with a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing, no matter how hard or fast you strum and pick. The scalloped X-braces are carefully placed for detailed note definition, working in harmony with the top for the perfect amount of ringing sustain. The rich, all-solid mahogany back and sides work with the top for a well-balanced, earthy and organic tone. The fast-playing “C”- shaped mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are carefully crafted to accommodate any playing style while offering comfortable performance anywhere on the neck. An all-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp system is specifically voiced for this Parlor body shape, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
This new Limited Edition model incorporates a vintage-style slotted headstock, as well as a special Antique Cognac Burst finish for an elegant and timeless look. Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier.
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open Pore
- Body Shape: Parlour
- Body Binding: Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Finish: Open Pore
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Position: Inlays Mother-of-Pearl
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware: Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle
No upgrades available