Fender Sixty-Six, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst
Fender Sixty-Six, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst Overview by GAK.
Classic Fender sound meets unique visual style in the Sixty-Six, which makes a bold statement with its down-sized Jazz Bass® body. The flexible HSS pickup configuration can crank out anything you ask from fat leads to funky rhythm tones. Combining vintage-inspired appointments with modern, player-oriented features, it’s packed with a ton of useful, unique sounds. Made for the stage, this instrument delivers the sound and feel we’re famous for, and then some.
Engineered for classic Fender tone, with a bit of an edge for modern guitarists, the fat-sounding Player Series humbucking bridge pickup is joined by a pair of snarling Player Series single-coil Tele® pickups in the middle and neck positions. The traditional five-way switch gets you all the tones you need from the unique pickup set. The six-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo keeps everything in tune while providing a dash of vintage aesthetics. Comfortable for almost any playing style, the neck sports a “Modern C”-shaped profile, along with a 9.5”-radius fingerboard and 22 medium-jumbo frets for a comfortable playing feel.
With its down-sized Jazz Bass body, flexible-sounding pickups and one-of-a-kind visual style, the Sixty-Six is an instrument that’s as unique as you. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Down-sized Ash Jazz Bass body
One Player Series humbucking pickup (bridge); two Player Series single-coil Tele pickups (middle & neck)
Modern "C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case: Deluxe Gigbag
- Strings: Fender® Super 250L NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year