Fender Standard Telecaster Left Handed (Black, Maple)
Fender Standard Telecaster, Left Handed Black, Maple. Overview by GAK
Professional guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender® Telecaster® guitar since its early 1950s introduction for its powerful tone and smooth playability. The Standard Telecaster combines the best of old and new, with hotter single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, six-saddle strings-through-body bridge, cast/sealed tuners, tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and a 70s-style headstock logo.
For guitarists everywhere who appreciate great style, rich and versatile tone, and excellent value, the Standard Telecaster is an elegant and affordable classic with a great combination of traditional design and contemporary features. Time-honored Fender style and performance-minded modern upgrades don’t have to break the bank, and this model delivers the best of both in an instrument ideal for Telecaster players everywhere at every level.
Authentic Fender Tone and Styling
Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
Modern Neck with "C" Profile
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
Fender Standard Single-Coil Pickups
In more than half a century of Fender history and modern music history, there’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender Standard single-coil pickups.
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple, Gloss finish fingerboard
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele® Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome