Fender Vintera '50s Stratocaster, Maple Neck, White Blonde
Fender Vintera '50s Stratocaster, Maple Neck, White Blonde Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Stratocaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and hardware, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the musical map. The updated “Soft V”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and the traditional Strat® control layout. Includes deluxe gig bag.
• 50’s voiced pickups, soft V neck profile, 7.25” radius, vintage style hardware.
• Sea Foam Green* & Sonic Blue over an alder body.
• White Blonde over an ash body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Soft "V"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)