Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster, Pau Ferro, Ice Blue Metallic w/Matching Headstock
Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster, Pau Ferro, Ice Blue Metallic w/Matching Headstock Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jazzmaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the warm, smooth sound that made the Jazzmaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we re-voiced the pair of wide single-coil Jazzmaster pickups to behave more like the originals. The warm, smooth-sounding neck pickup is balanced by the bright, cutting bridge pickup. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a classy painted headstock, along with a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage-style Jazzmaster floating tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
• 60’s voiced pickups, vintage C neck profile, 7.25” radius, matching headstock, vintage style hardware, Alder body, Pau Ferro fretboard.
• Ice Blue Metallic & Olympic White.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Aged White
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Excellent super fast delivery