Fender Vintera II 50s Jazzmaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Sonic Blue Overview
With the Fender Vintera II '50s Jazzmaster, you don’t just play; you make a statement. Suitable for players who admire the past yet seek to forge their unique musical path, it offers an impeccable blend of authenticity and innovation.
The Fender Vintera II 50s Jazzmaster is a tactile and sonic treat, resonating with those who appreciate quality craftsmanship, vintage character and timeless Fender tone. While Vintera II 50s Jazzmaster is a faithful homage to the '50s, this Fender electric guitar provides the reliability and smooth performance suited for the modern-day guitarist.
Tailored for guitarists who appreciate the timelessness of vintage Fender guitars and the allure of the Jazzmaster’s iconic silhouette, this Vintera II series guitar does more than evoke nostalgia. This vintage-inspired Jazzmaster offers a refined touch and an articulate sonic output that finds its home in genres beyond just classic rock and roll. Whether you’re into indie, jazz, or even surf-rock, this guitar will carve its unique space in your sonic arsenal.
The Fender Vintera II '50s Jazzmaster in Sonic Blue encapsulates the resonant and clear tone of a bygone era. With its alder body and maple neck adorned with a 7.25" radius rosewood fingerboard and Vintage Tall frets, this Jazzmaster offers a harmonious blend of warmth and brilliance. Its late-'50s ‘C’-shaped neck offers a comfortable grip that feels superb over extended playing sessions.
Pickups That Whisper and Roar
Designed to allure with its old-school appeal, the Vintera II 50s Jazzmaster comes fitted with a pair of vintage-style '50s single-coil pickups. These pickups whisper and roar in equal measure, delivering an unmistakable tone that defies the decades. They offer a versatile tonal palette that ranges from crystalline highs to woody, textured lows — enabling you to dial in the very essence of what made Fender’s reputation in music history.
The iconic Jazzmaster Lead/Rhythm circuit is also at your disposal. Originally designed to emulate the warm tone favoured by jazz guitarists, this circuit features a separate volume and tone circuit. This lets you dial in two totally different tones and switch between them in an instant, perfect for performing guitarists who like to make on-the-fly tweaks.
When it comes to hardware, attention to detail takes centre stage. The Fender Vintera II Jazzmaster features a vintage-style floating tremolo, granting you the ability to execute the most audacious bends and whammy bar flutters. Plus, the vintage-style tuning machines employ a finer gear ratio, leading to enhanced tuning stability. It’s a setup that combines functionality with period-accurate aesthetics.
Fender present the Vintera II 50s Jazzmaster in two classic Fender finishes - Desert Sand and Sonic Blue.
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Late-'50s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style '50s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Lead/Rhythm Circuit
- - Series: Vintera® II
- - Orientation: Right-Hand
- - Colour: Desert Sand
- - Country of Origin: MX
- - Headstock: Jazzmaster®
- - Neck Material: Maple
- - Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- - Neck Shape: Late '50s "C"
- - Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- - Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- - Fingerboard Material: Slab Rosewood
- - Position Inlays: White Dot
- - Side Dots: White
- - Number of Frets: 21
- - Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- - Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- - String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- - Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- - Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- - Material: Alder
- - Finish: Gloss Polyester
- - Shape: Jazzmaster®
- - Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- - Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- - Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- - Pickup Covers: Parchment
- - Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- - Switch Tip: Amber
- - Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- - Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- - String Trees: Butterfly
- - Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- - Tremolo Arm: Pop-In Vintage-Style Jazzmaster®
- - Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- - Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- - Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- - Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- - Pickup Configuration: SS
- - Controls: Lead Circuit Controls; Rhythm Circuit Controls
- - Switching: 3-Position Toggle (Lead Circuit)
- - Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position On/Off Slide Switch
- - Dimensions: 4.60x15.10x41.90 IN
- - Shipping Weight: 10.35 LB
- - Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- - Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- - Shipping Dimensions: 41.90 IN (L) x 4.60 IN (H) x 15.10 IN (W)
- - Saddle Height Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
Fender Infinity Strap Locks Chrome
Fender Strap Blocks Red & Black, 4 Pack
Fender Monogrammed Strap (Light Grey and Blue)
Fender Neon Monogrammed Strap, Yellow/Pink
Fender Super 250 Nickel Plated Ball End Strings .009-.042 Gauges 3-Pack
Fender FE610 Gig Bag Electric Guitar, Black
Fender FE610 Gig Bag, Electric, Tweed