Gallien-Krueger MB 150S 112 150W 1x12 Bass Combo
It wasn't easy to make a great bass amplifier even better, but Bob Gallien has managed to do just that with the introduction of the MicroBass Series III. A longtime favorite for session bassists such as Leland Sklar, Charlie Haden, Ron Carter and Jimmy Earl, GK's MicroBass remains the industry standard for high quality compact bass amplification in and out of the studio.
The MB Series III improves on its predecessor with improved signal to noise ratio (-90dB) and much cooler operation. In addition to the ever-popular combo version, this little tone giant is now available as a 150 watt, pocket sized head that can be paired up with the cabinet of your choice. Try it with GK's 112MBX or the brand new Neo 112 or 115 cabinet. With its sturdy welded aluminum chassis, The MicroBass Series III is equally at home on the road, or in the studio.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Less than 1% THD: 100W, 150W with Extension Cabinet
- Convection Cooling
- 1/4" Jack, -14dB Pad and Volume
- Low Cut, Adjustable Contour and High Boost
- Active Four-Band EQ
- Master and Limiter (Switch, Level and LED)
- XLR Pre/Left, XLR Post/Right and Ground Lift.
- Send, Return, Line Out, Aux In and Head Phone.
- Two 1/4" jacks and Speaker Switch.
- 1xGK-Paragon 12LB150-8 Stamped Frame, 12", 100W Low Resonance Suspension
- 0.1" Aluminum Chassis, 18 Gauge Steel Grill, Heat Sink Top Cover and Mic Stand Mountable
- Width 35cm
- Height 39cm
- Depth 21cm