Genelec 7380 SAM Subwoofer
Genelec 7380 SAM Subwoofer Product Overview by GAK
The 7380 Subwoofer is the new flagship in the SAM range, offers both high power and high SPL, with an extended low-distortion LF response from an impressively compact and flexible device.
The 7380 can be easily integrated into any monitoring system without hassle. It is equipped with a newly designed Class-D amplifier section and with all the benefits of SAM technology, the 7380 more than meets the high demands of professionals in music, post, film and broadcast.
Additionally, with GLM software for PC or Mac, up to 40 SAM monitors and subwoofers can be networked with instantly recallable system configurations and advanced auto-calibration features including level, time-of-flight and phase adjustments. GLM users benefit from extensive room compensation features including an adjustable crossover frequency and 20 parametric notch filters so that the 7380 can be optimised for a wide range of acoustic environments. GLM also supports both centralised and distributed bass management modes.
Finally, the 7380 offers 7.1 channel XLR analogue I/O, while an AES/EBU digital connection allows both stereo operation – or full 7.1 digital, with the addition of Genelec's optional 9301 Digital Interface.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) Technology
- Bass Management System
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- SPL119 dB
- Frequency response16 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 16 Hz - 120 Hz (-6 dB)
- Driver dimension15 inch
- Amplifier power800 W (Class D)
- DimensionsH 685 x W 718 x D 492 mm, 27 x 28 1/4 x 19 3/8 inch
- Weight69 kg / 152 lb
- Connections7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network