Genelec 8320A Bi-Amplified Smart Active Monitor, White
The compact 8320A Smart Active Monitor (SAM) is today's most advanced and flexible monitoring solution.
The 8320A extends Genelec SAM system offering to a very wide range of facilities. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal allows to automatically align every monitor for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies. The 8320A features Genelec MDE and DCW technologies, a flow optimized reflex port and very neutral frequency response.
Combining performance never heard before, the 8320A is the small monitor for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
- Maximum sound pressure: 100dB
- Frequency response: 55 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: Â± 1.5 dB (66 Hz - 20kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 4 in Tweeter 3/4 in metal dome DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W Tweeter 50 W
- Dimensions: H 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm / 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 in, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 7.0 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue input / 2 x RJ45 control network