Gibson Acoustic 2018 J-45 Herringbone All Walnut, Antique Natural
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Acoustic 2018 J-45 Herringbone All Walnut Overview by GAK:
What a beauty! This stunning 2018 Limited Run J-45's body is constructed entirely from solid Walnut and the herringbone trim sets it off beautifully. The Mahogany neck gets a Walnut fingerboard too! The tone is wonderfully balanced yet punchy and will improve wonderfully with age. The LR Baggs VTC pickup system is a tried and tested way of transferring acoustic tone to your amp of choice.
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder
- Top, Back and Sides: Solid Walnut
- Bracing: Traditional, Hand Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Width: 1.725''
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tear Drop
- Truss Rod Cover: Limited
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone control
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit