Gibson Custom Les Paul Special Double Cut, TV Black Gold with Gold Hardware
Gibson Custom Les Paul Special Double Cut Overview by GAK:
One of the most beloved incarnations of the Les Paul Special guitar is resurrected in this stunning new 'TV' colour: TV Black Gold, complemented beautifully by gold-plated hardware. This Double Cut guitar is extremely well-balanced, fast-playing and full of tone delivered by a blistering set of Custom P-90 pickups and all-solid Mahogany construction. One of a limited run of only 50 examples worldwide from Gibson's Nashville Custom Shop! Brown/Pink Custom Shop fitted hardshell case and certificate of authenticity included.
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Weight relief: None
- Neck: Solid Mahogany, Hide Glue Fit, Long Tenon
- Neck profile: Medium C-Shape
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Fingerboard: Solid Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Nylon
- Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Neck Binding: Single-ply Cream, rolled binding over the frets
- Tailpiece: 50's Replica Wraparound
- Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe 3-on-a-plate
- Plating: Gold Finish
- Neck pickup: Custom P-90
- Bridge pickup: Custom P-90
- Controls: 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness with Bumble Bee Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch