Gibson Memphis 2017 ES-335 Gloss, Faded Lightburst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson Memphis 2017 ES-335 Gloss Overview by GAK:
The ES-335 has been a legendary tone machine since 1958. Gibson's 2016 incarnation features a tubeless Historic truss rod, PAF-style Burstbucker 1 & 2 pickups which are made in the image of the hallowed PAF humbucker with a little extra power in the bridge position, and redesigned neck shape for increased strength and enhanced playing comfort. The small-block elegance captures the desirable look of the ES-335 of the early to mid '60s. The neck has redesigned dimensions which has improved the strength and playability of the new ES-335's necks while the historic truss rod has no tube, proven to enhance the guitar's resonance and sustain. Durable titanium bridge saddles enhance sustain, presence and clarity while a locking stopbar tailpiece improves vibrational transfer to maximize sustain.
- Body: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish: High Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany, Set
- Neck Shape: Rounded 'C'
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Blocks
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles
- Tuners: Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatic
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1 Alnico II humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2 Alnico II humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Included: Hardshell case