Gibson USA Limited Les Paul CM, Satin Ebony
Stripped down and ready to rock! From no-nonsense rockers to punk purists, this single-pickup killer hints at Junior styling with full Les Paul pedigree including a '61 Zebra humbucker, carved maple top, "lightning bar" bridge, and outstanding playability.
This is a great guitar made in the USA at an affordable price point which is simple in it's design and functionality, yet plays exceptionally well!
Includes padded Gibson gigbag.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 61 Zebra humbucker: Classic black-and-white look with strategically mismatched coils for PAF tone
- Standard-width neck, with sanded, buffed and oiled fingerboard: Unparalleled playability and feel
- Gibson G FORCE™ Tuning System: Fast, accurate, and stores up to 36 custom tunings
- TekToid™ graphite nut: Precise intonation with less friction
- Satin nickel "Lightning Bar" wrapover bridge: The sustain of a wraptail, but with compensated intonation bar
- Extra-thick rosewood fingerboard: Extra mass means extra sustain
- Dot Inlays: Simple elegance
- Next-generation Plek setup: Silky-smooth action and bending with lower frets, improved intonation
- Double-contact output jack: Holds cords more securely for the stage
- Robust wiring: Provides long-term reliability and improved connector contact
- Ribcage contour: Enhances playing comfort
- Gibson gigbag: Easy load in, easy load out