Gibson USA Limited Les Paul Standard 7 String, Tobacco Burst
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Gibson sets the Standard for 7 Strings with this awesome Les Paul! Tuned low 'B' to high 'E' with factory gauge 11 to 59 strings this LP Standard has a crushing depth never before heard from a Les Paul. Otherwise the classic ingredients are the same as you would expect: Mahogany body, figured Maple top, set Mahogany neck (three-piece for added rigidity), Rosewood fingerboard and a pair of humbuckers- in this case the legendary Seymour Duncan JB & '59 combination handwired with Orange Drop capacitors. Only 100 of each colour have been produced worldwide!
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 7 string Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Thickness at 1st fret: .800"
- Thickness at 12th fret: .875"
- Nut: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.969"
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoid
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Rhythm Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Lead Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Potentiometers: 500k Non-Linear
- Capacitors: Orange Drop .022uF
- Tuning Keys: Grover Kidney
- Hardware Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: 7 string Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: 7 string Stop Bar
- Case: Les Paul Hardshell, Brown