Gretsch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo
Gretsch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo, Overview by GAK
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar's acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
The biggest and fullest-sounding Rancher is the G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric, which produces great volume and broadly expansive tone complemented by its elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboard's upper reaches and onboard electronics that let it be heard even more loudly and clearly. Premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular sound hole, flame maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-ClassicTM thumbnail inlays, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, gold-plated hardware, deluxe die-cast tuners and a gloss Savannah Sunset finish. Onboard Fishman® electronics include a Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system with onboard tuner, battery life indicator and controls for volume, treble, bass and phase.
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Style: Hollow Body
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Neo ClassicTM "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, On-Board Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Solid Spruce Top, Compensated Bridge, Gretsch Logo on Pickguard, Fishman "Isys " Preamp System, On-Board Tuner
No upgrades available
Love this guitar!