Gretsch G5024E Rancher Dreadnought Electric (Sunburst)
Gretsch G5024E Rancher Dreadnought Electric (Sunburst), Overview by GAK
Gretsch Rancher acoustics are back and better than ever. The G5024E Rancher dreadnought is an eminently affordable model with a beautiful Sunburst gloss finish, fine construction and appointments, and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
Premium features include a bound solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing and the classic Rancher triangular sound hole (with binding), mahogany sides and bound arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-ClassicGäó "thumbnail" inlays, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware. The Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system provide great amplified performance, with volume, tone and phase controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Arched Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Sonicore Pickup (Under Saddle) and Isys Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features:
- -Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole
- -White Bound Body, Neck, Headstock and Sound Hole
- -White Pearloid Neo-ClassicTM "Thumbnail" Position Inlays
- -Knurled Forward Strap Retainer Knob
- -3-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard with Gretsch Logo
- -Synthetic Bone Nut
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year