Gretsch G5034TFT Rancher Dreadnought with Fideli'Tron, Bigsby, Savannah Sunset
Gretsch G5024E Rancher Dreadnought Electric (Sunburst), Overview by GAK
Gretsch Rancher acoustics are back and better than ever. The G5024E Rancher dreadnought is an eminently affordable model with a beautiful Sunburst gloss finish, fine construction and appointments, and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
Premium features include a bound solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing and the classic Rancher triangular sound hole (with binding), mahogany sides and bound arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-ClassicGäó "thumbnail" inlays, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware. The Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system provide great amplified performance, with volume, tone and phase controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Arched Laminated Maple Top and Back with Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Mahogany with Scarf Headstock
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 16
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Fideli'Tron™ Humbucking
- Controls: Volume
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based "Rocking" Bar Bridge and Bigsby® Tailpiece with CA Wire Arm
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features:
- -Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole
- -Iso-Chamber Mounted Fideli'Tron™ Pickup
- -White Bound Neck and Headstock
- -White Bound Body with Black/White/Black/White Top Purfling
- -White Heel Cap
- -Black Painted Headstock with White Pearloid Gretsch Logo and Horseshoe
- -Synthetic Bone Nut
- -Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- -Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment
- -Tortoiseshell Pickguard
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year