Gretsch G6119TG-62RW-LTD '62 Rosewood Tenny with Bigsby, Natural
A nod to the early era of rock ‘n’ roll, the G6119TG-62RW-LTD Limited Edition ‘62 Rosewood Tenny with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is a solid performer with the standout sound and stunning style that have made Gretsch a household name. Highly resonant with rosewood top, back and sides, the unique voice of this guitar cuts through any mix, standing out from the crowd with That Great Gretsch Sound!
A pair of rich-sounding TV Jones TV Classic humbucking pickups creates unmistakable vintage snap and guttural growl with lively response, reflecting the natural voice of the guitar. Parallel tone bars connect the top and back of this guitar for authentic vintage tone. Traditional Gretsch controls—individual pickup volume controls, master volume, standby switch and the classic three-position tone switch—allow you to blend and shape the pickups’ sound, creating countless tonal variations. With the new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors, you get incredibly silky vintage high end. A “rocking” bar bridge with pinned rosewood base reacts in tandem with the Bigsby B6 vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning while the vintage-style bone nut lets the strings slide freely without binding in the slots. The standard “U”-shaped maple neck bears a 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage small frets for a classic playing experience that works with any style.
An exquisite instrument inspired by one of guitar’s greatest eras, the G6119TG-62RW-LTD Limited Edition ‘62 Rosewood Tenny with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features the classic aesthetics true Gretsch fans love—gold G-arrow control knobs and Grover® Sta-Tite™ open-back tuning machines, aged white binding with black purfling, aged pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, rosewood headcap, durable gloss urethane finish and black pickguard with Gretsch logo.
- Country Of Origin JP
- Color Natural
- Body Laminated Rosewood
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Tennessee Rose™
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Standard "U"
- Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Vintage Small
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup TV Jones® TV Classic™
- Neck Pickup TV Jones® TV Classic
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Standby Switch, 3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Rocking Bar
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines Grover® V98 Sta-Tite™ Open-Back
- Pickguard Black Plexi w/ Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)