HeadRush FRFR-108 Active Guitar Cab
The HeadRush FRFR-108 is a 2000 watt, full-range, flat-response, powered guitar cabinet featuring a specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver, XLR/TRS combo inputs, Contour EQ, ground-lift switch, XLR out and more. All of thie functionaility is packed into a lightweight and flexible tilt-back or pole mount design.
Get The Most From Your Multi-FX / Amp Modeller: The HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboard have stormed the market with their ground-breaking innovation in FX and Amp modelling. Now that you’ve elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today’s modellers, don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-108.
The FRFR-108 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements the HeadRush Pedalboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeller. It features an 8-inch/2-way speaker, dual XLR/ TRS 1⁄4” combo inputs with independent volume, contour EQ and a lightweight pole-mountable cabinet.
Surgically Tuned, Masterfully Voiced: Hear your rigs as they were always meant to be heard! The HeadRush FRFR-108 features a specially- voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver that deliver a clear, concise and sonically-true full response across the entire frequency range, without any nuisance artificial colouration. Thanks to a conveniently located Contour EQ switch, the FRFR-108 guarantees to cut through muddy sounding stage mixes for perfect monitoring every time!
High Output Power: The HeadRush FRFR-108 provides 2000 watts of peak power that delivers clarity, punch and ample headroom for any venue. With the convenient XLR output, FRFR-108 seamlessly sends your mix to FOH equipment or links to additional FRFR-108 cabinets where increased stage-based amplification is required. Whether you are using the FRFR-108 as a floorboard monitor wedge or your main amplification source, all the critical power and connectivity options are included to ensure you are primed for any scenario.
Effortless Connectivity: Whatever the situation demands, the HeadRush FRFR-108 includes hassle-free connectivity options for sheer versatility on stage or in rehearsal scenarios alike. With 2 XLR/TRS 1⁄4-inch combo inputs, each with their own independent volume control and clip indicator, amplifying and mixing two separate signal sources couldn’t be any simpler – plus with a thoughtful Ground-Lift switch, eliminate unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues and ensure you sound at your best every time.
We built the HeadRush FRFR-108 just for you, the discerning guitarist/bassist - if you’re looking to elevate the performance of your HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard or any other FX/Amp modeller, your search is over. You’ve found the HeadRush FRFR-108!
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial colouration
- 2000 watts of peak power (1000W continuous) delivers outstanding clarity and punch
- (2) XLR/TRS 1⁄4in combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203mm) 2.5-inch (65mm) high- temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB peak, 126dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Contour EQ switch cuts through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets