HeadRush FRFR-108 Active Guitar Cab
The HeadRush FRFR-108 is a 2000 watt, full-range, flat-response, powered guitar cabinet featuring a specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver, XLR/TRS combo inputs, Contour EQ, ground-lift switch, XLR out and more. All of thie functionaility is packed into a lightweight and flexible tilt-back or pole mount design.
Get The Most From Your Multi-FX / Amp Modeller: The HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboard have stormed the market with their ground-breaking innovation in FX and Amp modelling. Now that you’ve elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today’s modellers, don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-108.
The FRFR-108 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements the HeadRush Pedalboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeller. It features an 8-inch/2-way speaker, dual XLR/ TRS 1⁄4” combo inputs with independent volume, contour EQ and a lightweight pole-mountable cabinet.
Surgically Tuned, Masterfully Voiced: Hear your rigs as they were always meant to be heard! The HeadRush FRFR-108 features a specially- voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver that deliver a clear, concise and sonically-true full response across the entire frequency range, without any nuisance artificial colouration. Thanks to a conveniently located Contour EQ switch, the FRFR-108 guarantees to cut through muddy sounding stage mixes for perfect monitoring every time!
High Output Power: The HeadRush FRFR-108 provides 2000 watts of peak power that delivers clarity, punch and ample headroom for any venue. With the convenient XLR output, FRFR-108 seamlessly sends your mix to FOH equipment or links to additional FRFR-108 cabinets where increased stage-based amplification is required. Whether you are using the FRFR-108 as a floorboard monitor wedge or your main amplification source, all the critical power and connectivity options are included to ensure you are primed for any scenario.
Effortless Connectivity: Whatever the situation demands, the HeadRush FRFR-108 includes hassle-free connectivity options for sheer versatility on stage or in rehearsal scenarios alike. With 2 XLR/TRS 1⁄4-inch combo inputs, each with their own independent volume control and clip indicator, amplifying and mixing two separate signal sources couldn’t be any simpler – plus with a thoughtful Ground-Lift switch, eliminate unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues and ensure you sound at your best every time.
We built the HeadRush FRFR-108 just for you, the discerning guitarist/bassist - if you’re looking to elevate the performance of your HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard or any other FX/Amp modeller, your search is over. You’ve found the HeadRush FRFR-108!
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial colouration
- 2000 watts of peak power (1000W continuous) delivers outstanding clarity and punch
- (2) XLR/TRS 1⁄4in combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203mm) 2.5-inch (65mm) high- temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB peak, 126dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Contour EQ switch cuts through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets
No upgrades available
I had high expectations already of this following online feedback - but was blown away when I hooked it up to my Line 6 Helix LT. superb product and well worth the price! Great service from GAK as ever!
Top sound. Much lighter than an amp. Very powerful.
Lightweight and compact with great clarity in sound this is a fantastic item. I’m a keyboard player rather than guitarist and using this to give me a really clear and punchy sound sometimes just as a keyboard amp or a stage monitor for my band mix and keyboards with its two input channels I can better mix my onstage sound.
Great sounding cab - tweaked for guitar