HeadRush FRFR-112 Active Guitar Cab
The HeadRush FRFR-112 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements the HeadRush Pedalboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeller. It features a 12-in/2-way speaker, dual XLR/TRS 1/4" combo inputs with independent volume, contour EQ and a lightweight pole-mountable cabinet. The HeadRush Pedalboard stormed the market with ground-breaking innovation in FX and Amp modelling. Now that you've elevated your rig to the new industry-standard of today's modellers, don't rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speaker, take command of your tone with the FRFR-112.
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any arti cial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
No upgrades available
Love it !!!! Buy two !!!!
Great product at an unbelievably low price.
The product.. Amazing sound quality. I use this for playing keyboards through and the Frequency range covers low to high perfectly. Reproduces my tones just as they should sound. The retailer.. Fantastic company to deal with as usual fast delivery even in the covid times. Well done
The sound from them is great used with the HeadRush Pedal board however don't expect super loud volume from them, I got two of them to run stereo,I would say OK for pubs but not larger venues ( go strait to PA in this situation ) . They are rated at 2000 watts a speaker but compared to a Marshall jcm 800 100watt stack the marshall wins hands down / however the good point is that they are not heavy and sound great
Brilliant in stereo ????????????????