HeadRush Gigboard Processor Pedal
The HeadRush Gigboard is the latest evolution of full-featured amp, cab, FX and mic modelling processors, meticulously engineered for the modern guitarist and studio musician.
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP full-version software, the HeadRush Gigboard delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a compact, road-ready or desktop floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way. Plus, it features gapless pre-set changes with reverb and delay tail spill over, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files and exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else.
Whether you’re looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Gigboard covers it all and everything between. Compact, made-to-move and featuring all the power and functionality that made HeadRush Pedalboard so popular, Gigboard is the ultimate solution for working guitarists or studiobound musicians / producers seeking next generation modelling capability.
- Exclusive custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Powered by Eleven HD Expanded DSP software
- Compact chassis, perfect for mounting on existing pedalboards or desktop studio use
- Realistic and responsive amp, mic and FX modelling
- Gapless pre-set switching with reverb/delay tail spill over
- 7” high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Road-ready steel chassis; 4 footswitches with dedicated colour LEDs
- Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz
- Load your own custom impulse response files
- Looper has 20 minutes of record time, with peel feature
No upgrades available
Great touchscreen, easy to edit parameters, stock rigs dont appeal, however loading artist rigs like the Jason Roller presets made ths gigboard sound amazing. It's ideal for recording so really pleased so far.
Amazing pedal, just starting to scratch the surface but already loving it.
Amazing product well laid out and easy to use processor it integrates well with my home studio and gives me all the tones I require and they sound awesome.
Incredible tone, so easy to use, who needs an amp?
Not had a chance to use it much yet but the pre-sets are awesome and make my other gear for recording guitar obsolete. Looking forward to doing some customising and getting an expression pedal.