HeadRush Looperboard Pedal
4-In/4-Out Looper with Intelligent Time-Stretch and Built-In FX
The World’s Most Powerful Standalone Looper - The HeadRush Looperboard was built with the express goal of pushing the art of looping live audio to the next level, so you can create like never before! The Looperboard leaves no room for compromise: It utilises a powerful quad-core DSP system that has been tailor-made from the ground up, combined with a 7-inch touch interface, and a generous set of audio inputs and outputs with premium circuitry for superb sound. Plus, there’s over eight hours of on-board recording time, virtually unlimited expansion via USB/SD drives, compete customisation to suit your perfect looping workflow, intelligent time-stretch, premium onboard effects, an onboard USB audio interface, and so much more.
7-inch High-Resolution Touch Display - A well-refined smart user interface with huge 7-inch display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focussed on building your loop. You can touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to customise the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal looping workflow.
Intuitive and Customisable Workflow - Featuring individual RGB LEDs that dynamically update to provide useful feedback, the Looperboard’s 12footswitches enable you to quickly create and transform your loops. In addition to controlling track record, overdub, and playback status, these footswitches also provide control of the length and speed of your full loop, as well as the ability to reverse, fade, transpose, bounce, undo/redo, peel, and clear individual tracks as needed. Additionally, you can reassign the function of the four start/stop footswitches to be shortcuts to your favourite features.
Endless Looping and Backing Tracks - The HeadRush Looperboard can record up to four stereo or mono looper tracks at once with no maximum loop length limits. You can store over eight hours of audio to its internal storage, or expand to a virtually unlimited amount of storage by connecting external USB or SD drives. This combination of features enables you to loop all day and night for endless looping! In addition to importing audio directly to looper tracks, you can also use the dedicated backing track player to quickly select and play backing tracks from your internal or external storage.
Premium FX with Auto Vocal Harmony and Tuning - Featuring a suite of premium built-in FX suitable for all instruments, the HeadRush Looperboard has all you need to make guitars and basses thump, vocals sound crisp and clear, keyboards sound tight and compressed, and much more. Lo-fi and rhythmic effects like the Slicer and Pumper will open up your creative mind. Most notably, the automatic vocal harmony and tuning FX will help you get that perfect studio vocal sound during live performances every time.
Advanced Looping Features - Get the flexibility of a DAW by mixing and panning your tracks anywhere in the stereo field. Powerful features such as tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch, automatic tempo detection of loops, and quantize keep your loops sounding pristine and perfectly in time. You also have the ability have import loops (.wav or .mp3) to a track and have them automatically match the current loop tempo. This is truly the most powerful standalone looper ever made!
For the Road and the Studio - The HeadRush Looperboard is housed in a durable, road-ready steel chassis that is ready to travel to studios, rehearsal spaces, and gigs near and far. There is also a convenient cable route built into the Looperboard’s bottom panel so that you can keep cables organised and out of the way.
All the Connections You Need - Loaded with premium audio circuitry operating at a class-leading 32-bit floating 48kHz audio quality, HeadRush Looperboard complements your existing rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation.
Class-Leading Audio Routing - The intuitive audio routing feature enables you to quickly route any of the four inputs, four looper tracks, backing track or click track to any of the four outputs and/or headphone output, giving you the ultimate flexibility to quickly get your sound set up with any sound system.
- 7-inch high-resolution touch display; powered by a custom quad-core DSP system
- Record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at once with no maximum length limits
- Over 8 hours of internal storage with virtually unlimited expansion via USB/SD drives
- (4) combo XLR + ¼-inch inputs (mono, balanced) with switchable +48V phantom power
- (2) balanced XLR outputs (with switchable ground lift) and (2) balanced ¼-inch outputs (switchable between line and amp levels) can be configured in mono or stereo pairs
- Premium onboard FX for all instrument types including auto vocal harmony and tuning
- Auto BPM detection when recording a loop and when importing audio to a looper track
- Tap Tempo with Intelligent Time-Stretch feature changes tempo without affecting pitch
- Click feature with configurable output routing; Undo/Redo and Peel functionality
- 5-pin MIDI connections provide external MIDI control of Looperboard and the ability to send or receive MIDI clock to sync with other MIDI-enabled devices
- Built-in USB audio interface; includes Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition
- Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started
No upgrades available
The ultimate in looper pedals, this one has even go build in effects.
This is a great product I am still working around getting it to sound like I want it to sound.