Ibanez Limited RG921WBB-TGF (Transparent Grey Flat)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Buckeye Burl is a variant of a chestnut tree, which is prized for the beautiful pattern of burl eyes and swirls mixed with blue/gray, black and golden color contrast. Due to its scarcity and difficulty of processing, Buckeye Burl is mostly used for super high-end boutique guitars and basses.
- Wizard 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck
- Buckeye Burl top/American Basswood body
- Wenge fretboard w/Off-set Pearl dot inlay
- Jumbo frets w/Premuim fret edge treatment
- Tight-End R bridge
- DiMarzio® IBZ (H) neck pu
- DiMarzio® IBZ (H) bridge pu
- Cosmo black hardware
- Hardshell Case included
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400