Ibanez SR506E Standard Bass, 6 String, Brown Mahogany
The Ibanez SR506E features an Okoume body which offers a warm and fat low end. The thin, sturdy and stable Jatoba/Walnut neck offers superior playability when combined with the extended neck joint, making the upper frets easily accessible.
This SR506E is equipped with Bartolini® BH2 pickups in a dual-coil style configuration with a lower resonant frequency, providing a balanced, warm response with a tighter bottom end and a fuller midrange.
The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ features a 3-way mid-frequency switch, allowing for precise tonal control (250 Hz, 450 Hz, and 700 Hz) and an EQ bypass switch for passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
The B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for string spacing adjustments, answering every bassist’s individual string spacing demands, no matter what playing style. The saddles can be adjusted +/-1.5mm. The neck-end adjustment allows you to tweak the neck easily. The SR Series continues to satisfy the vast needs of bass players, exciting them with the SR’s smooth and fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
- Neck type: SR6 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- Top/back/body: Okoume body
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B506 bridge
- Neck pickup: Bartolini BH2 neck pickupPassive
- Bridge pickup: Bartolini BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Factory tuning: 1C/2G/3D/4A/5E/5B
- String gauge: .032/.045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware colour: Black matte