IK Multimedia ARC System 2
ARC System 2 (Advanced Room Correction) is the sequel of the first and only acoustic correction system that combines a measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to improve the sound reliability and acoustics of your studio in an elegant, low-cost portable solution.
Trust your ears
ARC takes your room out of the mix...
ARC uses Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 patented technology to improve your monitoring system so what you hear is not affected by distortions caused by room acoustics. Near field monitor systems used in studio applications are designed to deliver sound without distortion or coloration. However when they are placed in a room, surrounding walls, ceiling, furniture, and other objects reflect and absorb sounds, creating complex distortions specific to that room. This ultimately causes them to lose the accuracy they have been designed for, and you end up hearing more of the sound of the room, than the music actually being produced.
A break-through affordable solution for acoustic room correction
Traditionally studio acoustics can be improved using acoustic treatments G"ô but these are generally very expensive and require professional installations G"ô which is often not practical in many of today's home and project studio. Other types of electronic correction systems use some form of equalization that works only on the frequency response of the room but worsen the phase response of what you are hearing. ARC System 2 solves all these problems elegantly, with a unique, innovative DAW-based solution that works both in the frequency/time domain and is not affected by any of the drawbacks of other type of correction systems.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The first DAW-based acoustic room correction plug-in
- Includes a measurement microphone, software and correction plug-in
- Based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 patented technology that corrects frequency and phase distortions in multiple room points
- Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response for faster, more reliable mixing
- Improves the sound of any room - from bedroom studio to high-end control rooms
- Step by step measurement set-up can be made by anyone
- Perfect for the traveling engineer and on-the-spot corrections
- 64-bit native plug-in compatibility
- Completely redesigned interface for improved usability
- Four times greater resolution improves critical low-end response
- Smoother, more natural sound in the midrange and high frequencies
- New combined L/R correction option maintains perfect focus with symmetrical control rooms
- New customizable target curves allows to match engineers' personal taste
- New "Virtual Monitoring" feature mimics the sound of various listening devices like popular studio monitors, car systems, boom boxes, etc. allowing to the test of how mixes translate on different systems
- New Monitor Control panel interface streamlines workflow
- Fewer measurements now get higher quality results and shortens set-up time
- Measurements can be saved and used for multiple correction set-ups