IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
iLoud® Micro Monitor, the smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world. The latest addition to IK's iLoud range of portable monitoring solutions, iLoud Micro Monitor is a serious and reliable sonic tool that provides high-quality sound in a small enclosure at a price that everyone can afford.
It comes with two bi-amplified speakers that deliver an expansive stereo image, an ultra-accurate true linear frequency response, superior bass and plenty of power in a truly portable package.
With iLoud Micro Monitor, musicians and producers now have a way to critically listen to their music no matter whether they're mixing in a small makeshift recording space, mastering in a hotel room, producing in a larger studio or just listening at home.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two bi-amped studio reference monitors for critical audio production
- On-board 56-bit DSP for linear frequency response
- Four high performance ultra-efficient class D power amps
- 50W RMS total power
- Phase accurate - perfect stereo imaging
- Superior bass response
- 45Hz bass extension
- High and Low frequency level adjustment
- DESKTOP switch for accurate response correction when placed on desktops
- Comprehensive audio input: Bluetooth streaming, RCA, 1/8"
- Thermoplastic enclosure designed to reduce internal resonance
- Status/peak LED
- You can easily use iLoud Micro Monitor with all your favorite gear.
- Sending an audio signal to it couldn't be easier. It has inputs for both RCA and 1/8" connectors, and it can also be paired via Bluetooth to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- With all of its inputs, you'll always be able to use its ultra-linear sound to monitor your music no matter where you are or what device you're using.
- You're bound to come across all sorts of listening environments when you're on the go. Most speakers can't handle this kind of variety, but iLoud Micro Monitor can. Its internal DSP is controllable thanks to three dedicated EQ switches. You get switches for bass and treble as well as a "DESKTOP" compensation switch - this lets you switch between a "free field" and "desktop" setup effortlessly. You can also position iLoud Micro Monitor at two angles of inclination. With these features you can optimize your listening experience to suit the characteristics of the room you're working in.
- iLoud Micro Monitor delivers stunningly clear and accurate audio. It's able to do this thanks to its impressive technical specifications and smart design: Its two speakers are powered by four ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that push out a combined 50 W RMS of power. Each speaker sports a Â¾" silk dome tweeter, a 3" paper cone performance woofer and a large flaring front-firing bass reflex port. Its sound is characterized by pleasing high frequencies, an exceptionally "open" midrange and a solid, controlled low end.
- iLoud Micro Monitor provides a flat and linear speaker response in any listening environment. It's able to do this thanks to its on-board 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP). This DSP handles the frequency and phase response of the monitor and also manages the dynamic range so that the drivers are always controlled. It also acts as a digital crossover allowing for invisibly smooth transitions between the drivers themselves. This DSP can be adjusted to suit different listening environments thanks to three EQ switches: One for treble, one for bass and a "DESKTOP" toggle that lets users optimize iLoud Micro Monitor for use in either a free field or desktop setup. iLoud Micro Monitor can also be physically positioned at two angles of inclination.
- iLoud Micro Monitor's flexibility allows it to deliver stunningly accurate and detailed sound for mixing in any space - from cramped bedrooms to large studios - without the compromises in sonic quality normally associated with small monitors. Simply put, iLoud Micro Monitor's sound is so good that it's nearly inconceivable for a speaker system of this size and at this price point.