IK Multimedia iRig Mic
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Product Overview by GAK
The iRig Mic from IK Multimedia is an unidirectional condenser mic which delivers perfect quality recordings in a variety of different locations.
Compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, the iRig Mic really is a mic you can use to record anywhere.
Bundled with the VocalLive and AmpliTube free Apps, you're ready to record straight out of the box.
IK Multimedia Product Overview
The first handheld, quality condenser microphone for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad designed for all of your mobile sound needs. Now you can make professional audio and vocal recordings anywhere on your iOS device.
iRig Mic is ideal for the singer, vocalist and songwriter on the move, but also perfect for recording speeches, instruments, performances or other sound sources in the studio, on stage or in the field.
The iRig Mic features a highly unidirectional condenser-electret microphone capsule that provides quality recording in both close mic and long distance mic conditions, and provides real time monitoring with its dual mini-jack connector design.
A three-level gain switch makes it instantly adjustable for any sound pressure condition ' from soft speaking to loud playing. Its familiar form is perfect for handheld performance, plus it allows you to mount it on any mic stand leaving your device free for operating your favourite app. Its rugged metal body is road-ready for the mobile musician.
iRig Mic also comes with VocaLive free from the iTunes App Store, IK's real time effects processor suite for the singer and vocalist, and AmpliTube free for guitar players and songwriters. iRig Mic also works with a multitude of other vocal and audio processing apps for the iOS platform.
Singers and vocalists will find the iRig Mic to be their ideal companion for capturing their voice in high fidelity for real time audio processing during live performances or recording sessions. The iRig Mic condenser-electret capsule with accurate unidirectional pattern and high-pressure holding ensures high-quality crisp, clean vocal reproduction - even in noisy environments - with no distortion, even with the widest range of volume dynamics.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech
- Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or any other audio application
- Quality condenser-electret unidirectional capsule
- Dual mini-jack connector allows real-time monitoring on headphones, speakers, mixers, PAs
- Rugged, durable metal housing
- Easy to set-up for any sound source
- Can be handheld or placed on a standard mic stand
- Comes with apps for singers and songwriters
- Can be used with a multitude of other apps
- Microphone Type: condenser electret
- Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 120 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for mid sound pressure): 90 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for low sound pressure): 75 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 120 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
- Power and Connection: works with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad only
- iRig Mic is compatible with iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. They all require iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.
- The iRig Mic does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.
- iPhone and iPhone Earphones Not Included