Jackson JS22LH Dinky Arch Top, Gloss Black, Left handed
Click 'add to basket' to see 4 add-on deals!
Jackson JS22LH Dinky Arch Top, Gloss Black, Left handed Overview.Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
Crafted for the southpaw, the JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS22 DKA LH has a poplar body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Delivering more for less, the JS22 DKA LH is available in Gloss Black and features all-black hardware including a synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® JE10 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® JE10 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Left-Hand
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
No upgrades available
out of 5