Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7Q HT Chlorine Burst
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7Q HT Chlorine Burst overview by GAK
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky™ models provide the ultimate shred experience, and the DK7Q HT is a particularly malevolent model.
The 25.5”-scale 7-string DK7Q HT has an alder body with quilt maple top, bolt-on maple neck with smooth hand-rubbed urethane gel finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, 12”-16” compound radius fully bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, an ultra-convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust and 7-in-line Jackson reverse headstock.
This metal machine is powered by dual direct mount humbucking pickups —Seymour Duncan® Nazgûl (bridge) and Seymour Duncan® Sentient (neck)— and is also equipped with master volume and tone controls and a five-way blade switch to refine tone, a Jackson® HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge and Dunlop dual-locking StrapLok® retainers.
Available in Chlorine Burst.
REAL NECK-THROUGH CONSTRUCTION AND WRAP-AROUND BOLT-ONS
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that—pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative “wrap-around” three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
FLOYD ROSE® TREMOLOS, COMPENSATED JACKSON HI-MASS HARD-TAIL AND STRING-THROUGH BRIDGES
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
GORGEOUS JACKSON STYLE
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and “piranha” fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- -Model Name: Pro Series Dinky™ DK7Q HT, Ebony Fingerboard, Chlorine Burst
- -Model Number: 2914132521
- -Series: Pro Series
- -Color: Chlorine Burst
- -Body Shape: Dinky™
- -Body Material: Alder
- -Body Finish: Gloss
- -Body Top: Quilt Maple
- -Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- -Neck Binding: White
- -Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- -Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- -Number of Frets: 24
- -Fret Size: Jumbo
- -String Nut: Black Plastic
- -Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- -Headstock: Jackson® Pointed Reverse 7-In-Line
- -Neck Plate: 3-Bolt Recessed Screws
- -Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- -Fingerboard: Ebony
- -Position Inlays: Offset dots
- -Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Nazgûl
- -Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Sentient
- -Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- -Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucking -Pickup, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck -Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucking Pickup
- -Pickup Configuration: HH
- -Bridge: Jackson® HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- -Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- -Orientation: Right-Hand
- -Pickguard: None
- -Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, .052