Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix
Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix Overview by GAK
The Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix is an 8-in 10-out programmable mixer, control surface and audio interface with an "unbreakable" structure. With 2 ultra-low noise, super-accurate uPre Preamps, the K-Mix offers the user an exceptional level of control. Other features of the Keith McMillen Instruments include 8-channel surround sound, flexible routing, per-channel DSP, plus the ability to function without a computer.
See below for full features and videos
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Audio Interface: K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with ÂµPre preamps for superb quality audio recording in the studio or on the stage.
- Programmable Mixer: K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer.
- Control Surface: K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW.
- Input Channels: 8 Balanced Inputs
- Signals up to 28dBu
- Output Channels: 10 Outputs (8 balanced)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit AKM Converters
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Analog Inputs
- 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks:
- XLR Mic/Line Inputs (balanced)
- Hi-Z Inst/Line 1/4" TRS Inputs (balanced)
- 6 1/4" TRS Connectors (line level, balanced)
- Analog Outputs 8 1/4" TRS Connectors (balanced)
- 1 Micro-USB (Audio I/O, MIDI I/O,
- 1 Mini-USB (MIDI I/O via KMI Expander, Power)