Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus
What is QuNexus?
QuNexus is the next generation of portable keyboards. The most playable, portable and powerful MIDI keyboard controller on the market. 25 pressure-sensitive silicone keys and LED illumination make QuNexus uniquely interactive and fun to play
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- QuNexus Feels You - QuNexus' Smart Sensor keys detect finger pressure, tilt and velocity. Each key sends out a unique CC# as well as Polyphonic Aftertouch, and Channel Rotation allows for polyphonic pitch bends. Imagine pitch bend and modulation in every key.
- Control Nexus - USB. MIDI. CV. OSC. QuNexus fits perfectly in the center of your studio; a hub that integrates every synth protocol. Route controls for vintage CV analog gear, external MIDI hardware and audio production software.
- Plug and Play - QuNexus is class compliant and works natively with any system that supports MIDI. Mac OS, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android* with no software drivers required. You can also take control of analog gear via Control Voltage (CV) or 5-pin MIDI**.
- Rugged on the Road - The QuNexus keys and buttons are made from a durable silicone composite, so don't worry about the keys or buttons breaking when you throw QuNexus into your backpack or laptop bag.
- Included - 1 QuNexus controller, 1 USB cable (USB 2.0 A to Micro-B, 1 m)
- Dimensions - Width: 12.8" / 325 mm, Depth: 3.3" / 84 mm, Height: 0.43" / 11 mm
- Key Pads - 1.18" x 0.51" / 30 mm x 13 mm
- Weight - 0.76 lb / 345 g
- Power - QuNexus is bus-powered via the USB port when connected to a computer or tablet. When using QuNexus without a computer, power can be supplied with a USB power supply or a KMI MIDI Expander.
- -USB micro jack
- -3.5 mm Pedal Input / Control Voltage (CV) 1-2 Input. This port can accept 2 CV input signals with a 3.5 mm TRRS plug.
- -3.5 mm Gate - Control Voltage (CV) 1 Output (16-bit). This port can output Gate and CV signals with a 3.5 mm TRS plug.
- -3.5 mm Control Voltage (CV) 2-3 Output (16-bit). This port can output 2 CV signals with a 3.5 mm TRS plug.
- -KMI MIDI Expander jack
- -25 Key pads with velocity, pressure, and tilt sensitivity
- -2 octave switching buttons*
- -1 pitch bend pad
- -5 mode buttons
- -*QuNexus defaults to a note range of 48 (C2) to 72 (C4). The octave buttons allow you to shift up another 3 octaves or shift down 2 octaves for a total range of 7 octaves (C0-C7).
- LEDs - 32 LEDs with 16 levels of brightness
- Control Voltage Specs, All CV outs are 0V - 5.2V, CV ins are 0V - 5.0V, 1V/Oct, 1.2V/Oct, Hz/V
- Mac OS:
- -Mac OS 10.5 or later
- -Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz or greater
- -50 MB free hard disk space
- -Windows XP or Windows 7
- -Intel Core 2 processor or greater
- -1GB of RAM with 50 MB free hard disk space