Korg Electribe ESX2 (Red) Music Sampler
The electribe sampler is a sample-based production machine that lets you construct beats at maximum speed. You can freely edit and resample using waveforms that you've loaded and preset samples. Modulation and effects can be controlled easily just by turning knobs on the top panel. In addition, a variety of input interfaces optimized for inputting rhythm, bass, or melody allow you to smoothly create sequences as fast as you can think. The sequences that you create can then undergo additional evolution on stage or in your laptop. You can enjoy intuitive live performances that link various devices with the electribe sampler, or utilize this capability for full-fledged music production by exporting sequence data to Ableton Live for detailed editing and final mixing. The latest system version 2 adds a much-requested pattern chain function that will be a great asset for live performances or music production. The lineup has also become more colorful with the new metallic red model. And we've also provided bonus patterns that reveal even greater sonic potential.
Making your beat-making ideas rapidly take shape. It's the electribe sampler; a sampler + sequencer that's thoroughly optimized for speed.
- Number of Steps 16 steps x 4
- Number of Parts 16 parts (one part consists of a sound, steps, insert effect, modulation sequence, etc) Number of Patterns 250 patterns (150 Presets / 100 Initial)
- (one pattern consists of parts, master effect, key, scale setting, etc)
- Motion Sequences Up to 24 motion sequences can be stored (for each pattern)
- Groove Types 25
- Pattern Set Up to 64 patterns can be stored
- Pattern Chain Up to 250 patterns can be chained
- Export Ableton Live project file format, WAV file format (48 kHz, 16 bit)
- Event Recording Up to 100 files can be saved
- 339 x 189 x 45 mm / 13.35” x 7.44” x 1.77”
- 1.6 kg / 3.53 lbs
- Updates make the electribe sampler evolve daily. System version 2 adds support for the much-requested pattern chain function and undo function, as well as support for original value display. Users who already own an electribe sampler can update their unit and then enjoy playing.
- Electribe artists, sound designers, and beat makers from around the world have created bonus pattern data packed with new sounds, phrases, and sequences. These 237 different patterns are packed with sample sounds, drum kits, and ideas for a wide range of musical styles. They are provided as reference materials for your beat-making or as foundations to give you new inspiration.