Korg MicroKorg Synthesizer with Vocoder
Korg MicroKorg Product Overview by GAK
The Korg MicroKorg is one of the most iconic and well-recognised synths of it's time. From deep sub-filled bass sounds to arpeggiated leads, the Korg MicroKorg synthesiser has got you covered.
This professional synth features a 37 mini-keys keyboard, a 4-Voice Analog Modelling synth engine, plus 128 editable presets, giving you completely creative control over your sound. Another great feature of the Korg MicroKorg is it's 8-Band Vocoder with gooseneck mic, so not only can you perform on an impressive synth, you can also adapt your voice to suit the show as well.
Korg Product OverviewThe microKORG is a serious yet compact synthesizer with a strong personality, designed to give you the true enjoyment of creating sounds.
The tone generator features the same DSP analog modelling system as the MS-2000 – which has been acclaimed by musicians for its warmth and broad range of sounds. Offering a wide selection of waveforms, the microKORG offers powerful filters, envelopes, LFOs, effects and modulation possibilities to help you shape the sounds you want.
You can edit the sound easily and intuitively, simply by selecting parameters and turning knobs. Since it's easy to modify the sound in realtime, the microKORG can play a role in a wide variety of situations ranging from live performance, to recording, to computer control.
- 37 mini-keys with velocity sensing
- 4-Voice Analog Modeling synth engine
- 128 completely editable presets
- 5 Assignable, tweak-able, realtime edit knobs
- 8-Band Vocoder with gooseneck mic
- Unique Formant Hold and Formant Shift Vocoder features
- Interactive arpeggiator with selectable steps
- External audio processing
- 3 Effects: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, and Ensemble
- 3 Delay Modes plus a 2-Band EQ
- High-visibility LED display and indicators
- Illuminated buttons
- Retro-styling with solid wood endblocks
- Pitch Bend & Modulation wheels
- Battery-powered portability
- In the summer of 2002, Korg unleashed the compact and portable microKORG Synthesizer / Vocoder. More than just another synthesizer, the microKORG virtual analog synthesizer opened a new avenue for music-making. Combining mini-keys, battery power, a simple-to-use interface, and phenomenal sound, all at an attractive price, microKORG made the synthesizer available to every musician. Bass players, singers, guitarists, producers, DJs, horn players, all flocked to add the professional sounds of the microKORG synthesizer to their instrument arsenal.
- With the microKORG analog modeling synthesizer, hardware matters. The built-in vocoder and selectable-step arpeggiator add a new dimension to performing and recording without the need to master new technologies. External sounds can be processed by the microKORG's filter and more. With dedicated knobs and an index to the sound-editing parameters available on the front panel, microKORG allows each player to go as deep into the sound engine as desired. But for many musicians, just choosing the sounds from the convenient categories provides instant satisfaction.
- One of the top-selling synthesizers in the world every year since its release, microKORG remains the champion of Korg's successful microSERIES: the microKORG XL, microSAMPLER, microPIANO, microSTATION, and microARRANGER.
Great product and excellent service
Wow what a fantastic piece of kit
Can’t stop playing it . Addictive so many presets only down side that I will get sorted is connecting to pc via midi output. Early days yet and will overcome that little problem. A fabulous piece of kit.
Perfect little gem for home recording