Korg microKey 2 37 Compact Midi Keyboard
With all of the endless options, configurations, and choices that modern technology offers musicians today, in the end, the simplest solution is often the best solution. An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, and easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a bestseller. The second-generation microKEY lineup retains those attributes and adds iPad and iPhone support*, plus a damper pedal jack for improved playability. Korg have also added a 49-key model, for the player who needs a few more keys in a still-compact format. In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and versatile, making it an ideal choice for first-time and more established players alike. Whether you're producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need GÇô and nothing you don't.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer and start playing. The second generation newly supports connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
- The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide an assignable switch jack for connecting a damper pedal. The 25-key model provides a sustain button that implements the damper function. On all models, you can use the octave buttons in conjunction with the key transpose function to play MIDI's entire range of notes. The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide pitch bend and modulation wheels. The 25-key model provides a joystick that can also control pitch bend and modulation, as well as an arpeggiator function, giving you full control in spite of this model's space-saving dimensions, and providing a wealth of performance expression.
- KORG's Natural Touch mini keyboard. Has been carefully designed to assure playability while staying compact, and makes it easy to play chords or rapid phrases. Choose between a 25, 37, 49 or 61-key configuration to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
- KORG Legacy Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module) with a special upgrade pass to the KORG Legacy Collection - Special Bundle
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW music production software)
- Ableton Live $50 discount coupon (DAW music production software)