Korg microKEY Controller Keyboard 25
Korg microKEY Controller Keyboard 25 Overview by GAK
The Korg microKEY 25 is a compact, lightweight and simple MIDI controller keyboard. This USB powered controller keyboard from Korg is the ideal piece of kit for producers and musicians that need a MIDI keyboard they can travel around with safely and set up in seconds. Some great features of the Korg microKEY Controller Keyboard 25 include Octave Shift, Key Transpose, and even the ability to be used with your iPad!
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- USB MIDI keyboard - thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Highly portable 25-key model
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick (25 key)
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (microKey25 can be powered from iPad)
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is available as a FREE download
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows / Mac OS X is supported
- Slim, lightweight, USB bus powered, and compatible with all computer-based music software, the microKEY is a great way to create your production setup. The microKEY features the velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini-keyboard that was acclaimed on instruments such as the microKORG XL and the microARRANGER. The proportions of the black and white keys has been adjusted for optimal playability, easy chording, and rapid phrase work; careful attention has been paid to the touch and playing feel. The "waterfall-type" keyboard makes it easy to play glissandos. This keyboard will accurately convey the dynamics of your performance to your software.